Sustainability in Production
Collective Leadership Toward Change
Thankfully for our industry and for our environment, sustainability is no longer just a buzzword. It is a very real and growing commitment toward process improvements that lessen the forest and paper industries’ impact on the environment. We at Roses believe that all of us, whether manufacturer, distributor, or consumer, must maintain that devotion toward earnest and ongoing examinations of our sourcing, production or purchasing decisions to ensure that together we lead the environmental conscience of our industry rather than lag behind as changes are made. We all of course benefit as responsible innovation in sustainability charts the path for others to follow, but it is only through the collective commitment to travel that path and expand its reach that real transformations will endure. We hope that as our customers, you will recognize the importance of our shared responsibility to protect the environment for future generations, and that you will join our efforts by emphasizing sustainability in your own purchasing and other business practices.
Roses’ Sourcing and Production Policies
Roses has historically attempted to remain conscious of and to reduce the environmental impact of its production processes by sourcing responsible and sustainable raw materials and monitoring and improving the various efficiencies related to its production processes. These include energy and water consumption and efforts to reduce and recycle material waste. During recent years, the internal importance of these sustainability measures to our business has increased as our global awareness of the effects the forest and paper industries have had on biodiversity and wildlife habitats, greenhouse gas emissions and water usage has improved. In recognition of these issues and in an effort to match our industry’s best practices, we at Roses have implemented the following practices and processes to further ensure the long term sustainability of our environment and the products we produce:
- Sourcing of raw materials from FSC (or similarly) certified pulp suppliers;
- Investment in water collection and recirculation system in our paper manufacturing process to significantly reduce total water consumption.
- Participation in electrical utility demand reductions program.
In addition to these actions, Roses will continue to strive to reduce its carbon footprint and be a leader in our industry’s movement toward improved sustainability.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.'s Internet site, even if Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. or a Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Roses Southwest Papers, Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Mexico without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Martha's role in making the best paper in the planet!
Martha processes all incoming orders and order revisions. She keeps track of inventory levels and makes sure everything is properly recorded in our system. Martha proceeds to track all orders along the production and distribution process and makes sure everything moves along smoothly. She ensures any and all information is available to the customer when needed. If you are interested in learning more about Roses' products, make sure to give Martha a call or send her an email. She can help anser your questions or send product samples.
Martha was born and raised in New Mexico. She enjoys cooking, dancing and spending time with her family.